For the last couple of years S-Craft have been busy planting agents across the UK . These agents or ‘S-Craft Master Partners‘ have been hand selected by the renowned shutter company to represent them officially.
Now lets just be clear the S-Craft Master Partner program isn’t a shutter company conspiracy that The Pole Company has just unearthed, instead this initiative is a training and sales orientated scheme that only very few outlets are able to take part in.
There was never just one. The Pole Company has always maintained a very transparent and upfront working ethos and want its customers to know all about the extra training our staff go through in order to give them the best service possible. We would also like to mention that we are not the only S-Craft Master partners out there. However this doesn’t mean we’ll be using a Bourne or Cross to take down the other Master Partners anytime soon but instead we welcome the fact that we are one of a select few.
So what does the Master Partner scheme involve? Well S-Craft is one of the UK’s largest shutter companies with over 15 years experience picked some of its best wholesalers and offered them the chance to join this new training program with the aim to improve overall shutter customer service.
After a quick Welcome to the program the selected shop (ie. The Pole Company) is given a number of extremely detailed training session to ensure that they are as well informed on all of S-Craft’s products and suitable to display the S-Craft Master Partner name.
To help show off our S-Craft work, we’ve included a list of some of the shutters we sell with a very brief summary of each.
1. Full Height Shutters-These cover the full height if the window, great for privacy.
2. Cafe Style Shutters- The panels are designed to cover the base of the window only, creating a very classic style.
3. Tier on Tier Shutters- This involves independent shutter panels and help maintain fantastic light and heat control.
4. Bi-fold/By-Pass Shutters- Utilises a track system for smooth operating and works incredibly efficiently as room divides.
5. Solid Shutters- The original shutter ensemble. This design was used in the UK for over 200 years and still works perfectly today!
6. Shutters for French Doors- For those looking to cover their doors in stylish fashion.
7. Shaped Shutters- Because every window is different. This covers all types of custom shutters, just look at our shop display upstairs for a great example.
8. Bay Windows- The classic window shape that if done incorrectly can cause a world of difficulty. We have had many experiences with this one and highly recommend anyone looking to buy this type of shutters to please contact us first!
Our shutter expertise expands way beyond this blog and even the shutter section itself on the site so we highly recommend contacting the shop directly to speak to one of our trained staff as after all we aren’t Master Partners for nothing.
Shutters are just the tip of the Iceberg.